Win a cookbook and help support those experiencing food insecurity.
The holidays are upon us, and “Thrifty Comfort Cooking for Challenging Times” will be a terrific addition to the kitchens of lucky winners AND 100% of author royalties, from every retail sale, will benefit the Oregon Food Bank and families experiencing food insecurity.
If you have already purchased the book or plan to buy it soon – This is the contest for you.
- Write a review for the cookbook on the site where purchased (Amazon.com or Barnes & Nobel.com)
- Email us a screen shot of your review and of your cookbook receipt to email@example.com
- And you’ll be entered.
- Be sure to include your first name, and phone/text number or email so we can contact you for recipient information when you win.
- On December 10, 2022, a random drawing will determine winners.
- Potential entrants may be anyone you choose with a USA address – including you.
- Winners will receive beautifully wrapped gift copies with an author greeting and signature, and a professionally photographed holiday card attributing the gift to YOU and your generosity.
- Please follow entry rules exactly for a chance to win.